An Invitation to Collaborate:
If you've landed here, you're likely a supplier of product, trade representative, artist, gallery or maker of goods that you think are really special and we must have. You could be right, but you could also be wrong, but we can say that WE RECEIVE HUNDREDS OF MESSAGES, EMAILS, AND TELEPHONE CALLS PER WEEK and frankly, we are done with it. You want to stand out from the rest, right? Well, it's time to stop selling and start servicing.
10 rules to get our attention:
- Service, respect, relationship, repeat. There is nothing more important.
- Do not telephone us or email us. We're just like you - BUSY.
- Avoid "dropping by" because you'll be turned away. See #2 above.
- We are not interested in hearing how your thing is a fit for our thing. You don't know us.
- We can see the features or benefits, we're smart, so please stop pitching.
- Detailed product specifications, CSA or UL approval are a requirement.
- Have a good, clear website.
- Offer a competitive trade price. Anyone can get 10% off.
- If we book something, don't be late. Excuses are noise.
- Complete our form with references we can get ahold of.
It is really not that difficult, but then again we had to post 10 rules, so...
Here's to a great relationship,