We are a busy firm and focused on our projects and clients. Our current job openings will be listed below. It's best practice to refrain from contacting us with your resume and portfolio as it's unlikely it will be reviewed.
Corey believes in no-nonsense, hard-work sales focused environment and professional development because the business of interior design is much more than pretty pictures and fabrics. This career is technical, focused on user safety and wellness, requires intense interpersonal skills, and follows our bylaws and codes quite strictly all while being able to design a stunning space.
Here 10 skills and characteristics that Corey looks for in a successful applicant:
- Sales Skills. Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales, retail or food-service environment.
- Teamwork. Experience that relates to working as a team to accomplish sales targets and service goals.
- Adaptability. Evidence of working under pressure to meet customer/client deadlines.
- Graphic Standards. Drafting kitchens and bathrooms in accordance with the NKBA Graphic Presentation Standards.
- Technology. Use of AutoCAD and SketchUp Make, Chief Architect is an asset.
- Documentation. Technical drafting of complete Construction Drawing package with Specifications.
- Planning & Codes. Use of NKBA Planning Guidelines and British Columbia Building Code.
- Communication. Excellent grammar, spelling, internet creeping, and can answer a telephone professionally.
- Professional Growth. Willingness to take or holding your Associate Kitchen & Bath Designer (AKBD) certification.
- Passion. If you don't have this, it will show up pretty quickly.
WE'RE SORRY, we can not accept "volunteers", temporary visitors, or applicants who are not eligible to work in Canada.
There are no current openings available.
Please do not send your resume and portfolio anyway.