It is that time of year again, time for the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show and Design & Construction Week in Las Vegas! Yes, there are one-hundred and sixty-eight hours (or seven days) of epic design, kitchens, bathrooms, construction, furniture, and finishings to go though. As a part of a huge Design and Construction Week, the CKID Team is attending 5 major industry shows:
- Las Vegas Market (LVMKT) 2015 for soft furnishings and accessories
- Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) 2015 for all things kitchen and bath
- The NAHB International Builders Show (IBS) 2015 for construction
- The International Window Coverings Expo (IWCE) 2015
- The International Surface Event (TISE) 2015
And yet that is not all. During the prime time - the KBIS time - I will be participating in two Voices of the Industry Conference Sessions and two panel discussions on the KBIS Next stage. I'm really excited about Rent my Brain, Reduce the Pain© - Co-authored and co-presented with Judith Neary, CMKBD - where we are opening the flood gates on this new business realities of residential interior, kitchen, and bathroom design.
If you want to participate and engage, perhaps see what I'm hunting down for YOUR future project, you can always find us on the social media channels of Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook all week long.
Be sure to stay tuned for a #topsecret announcement Monday night!