Hot news from BLANCO!
Here are the details (and commentary):
- Solid brass body (once you go brass)
- Ceramic disc cartridge (for many, many turns-on and turns-off)
- 2.2 GPM flow rate - also available in 20% CAL Green water-saving model (CoV has the same requirements)
- Double spiral flexible pull-out spray hose (the coolest design feature around, and it's functional!)
- Reach 7-7/8"; Spout Height 7"; Faucet Height 17-1/8" (perfect for those small space designs)
- Two finishes: Polished Chrome; Satin Nickel (warm or cold metal, brilliant)
- Reversible mounting hardware adapts to thick or thin mounting surfaces (brilliant, meaning we can get it installed on quartz or on laminate surfaces)
- Retails for around $750 (scookum deal!)
"[Homeowners] still want to work in a gourmet kitchen inspired by world class restaurants - but often these industrial features do not look very sophisticated in an open space. The CULINA MINI offers pro-style functionality in a package that is right-sized to integrate into a kitchen that's part of the home and not a back-room operation." says Edyta Drutis, Marketing Manager for BLANCO Canada Inc.
I've used the full-scale CULINA a few times in some of my projects, and although the aesthetic suited the needs for that design, I can certainly adapt this faucet into many of my projects. Here's a size comparison of the regular to the new, and hot little brother, CULINA MINI.