You know that feeling of being stuck in traffic? You get impatient, frustrated, angry... maybe more. But, there's nothing you can do, nothing, to get out of it. You're stuck. It's a reality. So why get impatient, frustrated, or angry? Instead, why not use the time to your advantage and turn off the music, open your window, and feel the spring breeze.
There's always stuff happening to us, around us, to others around us, and beyond that. It's constant. So sometimes it becomes difficult to see clearly when there's so much attachment to an expectation or an issue. So much you want to do, you want it to be perfect. Am I right?
It's okay. It'll be okay.
I've learned a few things in my short, blessed, thirty-six years on this beautiful planet Earth.
- Just when you think it's over, it's not
- What seems like a million miles away is really just around the corner
- There is always more time coming, but not enough in the past
- If you want to do something, do it now
- Let nothing stop you, nothing
What I'm really trying to say is that all of us at Design Kula are being pulled away from writing, so be patient with us please.