Back at the beginning of May, a customer came into the showroom @ILK with a cabinet door. Normally I tense up a bit when this type of thing happens because they're usually looking for a match to some other manufacturers product. Not this time.
- Match Doorstyle of existing.
- Match colour of existing
- Add 6" cabinet to left of Range
- Remove 29" eating centre with drawers and add cabinetry
- Service work: repair damaged drawer & level all doors and drawers
- Doorstyle still manufactured 21 years later
- Colour match done by factory, exactly
- New 6" Cabinet provides space for awkward items - baking sheets, spices
- New 30" cabinets provide new baking/cooking/storage centre
- Service work completed
Although this is a small job, it is these types of projects that show you what your product line stands for, the character of your design team, and reputation of your company.
[flickrset id="72157624244636789" thumbnail="square" overlay="true" size="medium"]