1) Create visionary spaces and have a vested interest in all of the projects we participate in;
2) Communicate and collaborate with all decision makers and parties, all the time, effectively and clearly;
3) Provide quality product for interior installations and be subject matter experts in everything we do;
4) Elevate our knowledge through continued professional development, community involvement, and trade expositions;
5) Conduct business practices with honesty, integrity, and follow our professional associations standards of conduct.
COREY KLASSEN, CKD, B.F.A.
For the past eight years Corey built a boutique practice that is focuses directly on clients needs. With a broad depth of creative visual experiences and specialty in kitchens and bath design, the two most complicated areas of the home, Corey finds himself addressing form and function at every stage of the design with his honest attitude and broad depth of highly technical design expertise. By listening to clients, he creates cohesive design vision and connects spaces by creating your story. His passion for the design industry is unparalleled and he is a constant communicator and collaborator with all his clients and professional relationships.
Corey’s background is in classical fine arts, art history, drafting, set design, and merchandising which strong assets to very project. He studied at the School of Art, University of Manitoba, and at Vancouver Community College’s NKBA-Accredited program. As a Certified Member of the National Kitchen & Bath Association, he keeps on-top of design technology, innovation, trends, and standards through Continuing Education Units. Corey volunteers in the industry as the VP of Professional Development (2010-2013) and Chapter Representative for the B.C. Chapter of the NKBA.
Corey holds a Certified Kitchen Designer (CKD) appellation from the NKBA and is an Accredited Member of CDECA. He is also a member of the prestigious Brizo Blogger 19 and BLANCO Kitchen Design Council.